2018 3rd International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Information Technology (ICAMIT2018) is an optimal platform for academic communications, exchange of ideas and inspirations between specialists and scholars in fields of applied mathematics and information technology, including hot issues such as numerical analysis, theory of computation and control theory.
2018 3rd International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Information Technology (ICAMIT2018) will be held in Nanjing, China during Oct. 24-26, 2018. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu province and the second largest city in eastern China (after Shanghai), with a total population of 8.16 million and an urban population of 6.55 million in 2013. The city whose name means ‘‘Southern Capital’’ has a prominent place in Chinese history and culture, having served as the capitals of various Chinese dynasties, kingdoms and republican governments dating from the 3rd century CE to 1949. Nanjing is one of the most beautiful cities of mainland China with lush green parks, natural scenic lakes, small mountains, historical buildings and monuments, relics and much more, which attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- Weather Forecast of Nanjing, China during the ConferenceOct. 17, 2018
- Tourism Route for ICAMIT2018 is Available NowOct. 9, 2018
- ICAMIT2018 Will Be Held Together with WCMEE2018 and ICEDUIT2018 at the Same VenueSep. 29, 2018
- The Conference Will be Held at Holiday Inn Aqua City NanjingSep. 28, 2018
- Dr. Wenbing Zhao Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceAug. 21, 2018
- The Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to Oct. 2, 2018Jun. 10, 2018
- Professor Tatiana Yakovleva Will Give a Speech in the ConferenceMay 3, 2018
- ICAMIT2018 Call for PapersJan. 8, 2018
2018 3rd International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Information Technology (ICAMIT2018) accepts original and unpublished papers.
• Both Full paper and Abstract are welcomed.
• Papers submitted to the conference should be written in English or Chinese.
If full papers are accepted in the conference, they will be published online respectively in one of the following journals according to the themes. The publication date will be 30-60 days after the final proofs are received.
The following journals of Science Publishing Group have been indexed and abstracted by CNKI (中国知网), WorldCat, CrossRef, Electronic Journals Library, Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, etc.
Science Journal of Applied Mathematics and StatisticsISSN Print: 2376-9491ISSN Online: 2376-9513
Applied and Computational MathematicsISSN Print: 2328-5605ISSN Online: 2328-5613
International Journal of Information and Communication SciencesISSN Print: 2575-1700ISSN Online: 2575-1719
Science DiscoveryISSN Print: 2331-0642ISSN Online: 2331-0650
- Important Dates
- Conference: Oct. 24-26, 2018
- Submission: Extended to Oct. 2, 2018
- 20-40 days after the submission
- 30-60 days after the final edition
- Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell Phone: 0086-18917219762
- Telephone: 021-51098086
- QQ: 2934920393
- WeChat: 18101720867